Pain Points of Traditional WAN Technology for Enterprise
• Long lead-time for retrofit, and its partially
• Mess to re-planned the IP table
• The construction cost of the operator is high, especially the last mile
• Low bandwidth and lack of data flow control
• Long constructor lead-time and high technical requirements for maintenance
• Costly equipment and annually charge for warranty and function authorization
• Poor performance in large-scale deployment
• Poor stability with poor user experiences
• Not able to customize functions
• The bi-directional network management cannot be realized after CPE
• The IP address cannot be fixed for data transparent transmission
• Complex terminal installation and deployment
The Networking Technology of Virtual Circuit
• The cost is much lower than traditional private network and VPN/APN
• Real zero-configuration, Installation and deployment to online just in seconds
• Support customized features development and custom API
• Tunnel-based flow control management, effectively utilize existing bandwidth
• Real-time networking status monitoring and traffic visibility
• Ultra-high performance by ignoring the three-layer partition and MTU restrictions
• Ultra-high scalability and millisecond failover at headquarters side
Multi-location of Branches
For large groups and chain companies, it is a critical task for connecting their branches, subsidiaries or stores in different regions or cities.
- Network environment in different regions are very different
- Limited IT capabilities in remote sites
- High cost for interconnect
That’s why, making simple, convenient and fast networking solutions more and more concerned
There are use case applications like Multiple remote stores, company branches, remote machines and facilities.
A major real estate company
Multiple Applications and Priority
Enterprise requires different applications for different priorities such as video, VOIP or regular internet access. It can be classified into different virtual channels, while improving and ensuring the speed and quality of specific key applications, it can also restrict specific personnel’s access to specific IT systems or office area networks. It is achieved by unique nSplit technology, advanced adaptive QoS
Mix of Network Infrastructures
Needs to reduce the high cost of backbone network/private network.
It allows mix of infrastructure which balance the cost and reliability as well combining the bandwidth.
The nMerge technology to integrate backbone network or private network with Internet based SDN solution helps.
Cross Border MNCs
Connecting domestic and overseas branches. Need to reduce the cost and ease of operation.
It forms a single private network for all these branches with tunneling
The nMerge nSplit technologies will be used for performance, reliability as well security of the cross border data transmission.
Hybrid Layer 2 Networking Technology
Cloud Integration - Data Center Interconnect
Building a stable, reliable, and large capacity data highway using a mix of network infrastructures. It enables the smooth transit of critical assets over short, medium and long distances between data centers in a balance of cost and performance priority setting. The nMerge, nSplit technologies will be used for performance, reliability as well security of the data transmission.